Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Illustration Friday - Detach























Resolutions

I hereby resolve to post a drawing to Illustration Friday every week.

This is the first thing that popped into my head for 'DETACH'. Actually, the dinosaur was originally a giraffe, but they turned out to be a little irksome to draw. Everything i did came out looking like horrible clip art. I made myself laugh with my drawing for last weeks 'POOF!', but i didnt get it finished in time - i'll try and finish that up and post it soon.

9 comments:

damon said...

cool drawing

i like it

very fun

Curious Art said...

It's much funnier with the dino anyway. Sometimes the accidents are half the inspiration!

Welcome to IF. Nice stuff on your blog!

Nicola said...

I love this!!!

Emily said...

Nice style! And the dino definitely works!

Anonymous said...

Funny ! Great illo :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool style. I really like your color palette. Thanks for your comment, btw.

Dot said...

i love this.. robots and dinos, what's not to love!? very funny and well done.

rachel stoleru haim said...

Ha-ha, funny! I love your drawing style, it's both smart and funny.

Kathy said...

This is great! Very personable characters and lovely colors---Super job!