Sunday, 1 August 2010

Thankyou



I have no intention of covering anything personal in this blog, as it's purely a receptacle for silly drawings and pretty photos, which will no doubt be infrequently updated (i'm having a bit of a flurry today because I've only just worked out how to do it.)

However, I've been through the mill a bit medically speaking recently, and Tabby and i were completely overwhelmed by the support we received from our friends and family. It really did make this whole rum do so much easier to cope with. I am totally on the mend now so i am a bit embarrassed when people are still offering me their well wishes, but I wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks. It's pretty life affirming to know that we are surrounded by so many excellent and caring human beings.

I drew this drawing with the intention of making it into a card and sending it to all the doctors and nurses and everyone else who has been so supportive, but my printer is knackered. Therefore i am firing it into this virtual space where it can float around dishing out benevolent thanks until i buy a new ink cartridge.

1 comment:

David said...

Tom your drawings are amazing. Your mum recently played the organ at our wedding at east mersea and mentioned you were unwell. I hope you're feeling much better and I hope to see you soon. Take care of you and your brood, David Grocott.