Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Illustration Friday - Immovable


Well, last night we had a terrible nights sleep, but at least it resulted in a good idea for this weeks Illustration Friday theme, "Immovable".

And the little bugger certainly was. No matter how many times you turn them the right way they always seem to end up parallel to the headboard. Maybe he's pointing towards Mecca or something. Then he had the cheek to say that our bed smelled, and could i put him back in his straight away thankyou very much.

10 comments:

Jane Massey said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! Great illustration.

michael robertson said...

great stuff!...I really like your style.

Amanda Baeza said...

ahahah :D great illustration!

Juliet said...

Brilliant, Tom - brings back 'happy' memories of when my tribe were that age.

k.h.whitaker said...

oh yes, been there too, great illustration

Nathanael Lark said...

Hilarious! Beautifully drawn and I love the perspective. Also, great detail with having the blankets kicked off of everyone. You really captured the feeling!

Jenn Bower said...

AWESOME!!!! Very relatable. My dog does that. *hangs head* (yes, I sleep with my dog)

theartofpuro said...

Great style and idea!Too funny!

MrBibleHead said...

Been there... done that! nice one Tom. Great characters and style!!

roberta baird said...

Oh yes... and the little ones sleep so peacefully! This is really cute and totally relatable!